Saturday, July 5, 2008

First Night Out


Last night we all went to a cookout at Mary Helen and Steve's. Boy did we have a lot to learn about mobilizing the three of us - We got there unfashionably late and Ted had to drive back to the house because we'd forgotten the diaper bag. Afterwards, though, we had a great dinner at Outback, which was empty since everyone was out watching fireworks. After dinner, Ted, in keeping with his 4th of July custom of presenting me with jewelry, gave me a beautiful pair of diamond earrings. Call me a material girl, but nothing says "thank-you" like a couple of diamonds!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all are great - you too Ted - Congratulation to the proud parents for creating this beautiful baby Richard, Constantine whom happens to be my newest nephew. All the best.
Love you Thia Maria & Thios Nikos

Jeannie said...

ευχαριστούμε πάρα πολύ!

Anonymous said...

Ted,

Diamonds on July 4th?

Stop making me look bad.

Blair