Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One Day Old

Richard is one day old today. I was fainting yesterday and couldn't really get out of bed, so I missed out on a lot his first day, but luckily Dad was there to take over for me. Today after a good night's sleep I'm feeling a million times better. So far, Richard seems to be a very peaceful baby, though that probably won't last! Even though he seems to like being swaddled, he doesn't seem to like anything that involves his hands or feet being held down, like for diaper changes. The consensus yesterday was that he looks more like me, except for his coloring - On closer inspection though, I think he looks like my father. I could look at him all day and not get bored. He has such a hold on me already :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He's beautiful!!!! Many Congratulations to new Mom & Dad on a job well done!!!!