Friday, June 27, 2008

D-Day + 4

Screw it. I'm bored, I'm going back to work. I can never get Ted out the door on time, I have no idea why I thought his son might be any different. The good news is I get one more lunch at Nacho Mamas today. Saw Hopkins last night. Not sure what to make of it. I liked the urologist, but I don't think the other two doctors came off very sympathetically. I'm not sure what the overall message was supposed to be. On second thought, feeling a bit tired, maybe I'll see if I can squeak out a bit more sleep. Ted woke me up early this morning - something in the house was beeping... He thought it was the CO detector. Well, I couldn't hardly just shrug and go back to sleep when I was about to be asphyxiated, could I? It turned out to be his phone. Grrrr.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I was just at a meeting and I was wondering whether anything happened within the last few days. Hang in there! Richard will be here soon enough and then you'll be happy you 'banked' some sleep.
Amanda

Jeannie said...

I'm sure you're right!-

kensall said...

Doesn't low carb chocolate work with Ted? Maybe you can try that with Richard. That is, after Ted explains to him what low carb is all about ;-)