Monday, June 16, 2008

Seven Days and Counting...

Now we are counting the time left in days instead of weeks. Unfortunately, Richard shows no signs of wanting to vacate his current cramped quarters in favor of his rocket-themed nursery . I'm sure when he's 35 and still living in my basement I'll be looking back on these days with amusement, but right now I really wish he'd hurry up and get here already. I may be resorting to some of these soon.
I am told that according to Chinese Astrology, being born in a year with an 8 is very lucky, and he will be a "rat", which contrary to the western connotation, is also auspicious, rats being known for their quick wit, charm, and excellent taste (think Ratatouille).
Unpacked the wii and wii fit today - that, along with Dance Dance Revolution will hopefully help me lose the baby weight.

No comments: