Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday's Child?

According to this, Tuesday's child is "full of grace" - that sounds pretty good. Tomorrow's outlook is less favorable, but then again, I was born on a Wednesday and things have turned out pretty well for me. Ted has predicted a Friday birth. It seems he will definitely be a Cancer. According to his horoscope, friends will want to be with him from the 26th to the 29th. Hmmm... I suppose if I have to be induced I will have one more quiet and lazy weekend. This past Sunday, my very nice husband took me for a walk and we had treats at the Old Mill Bakery Cafe. We sat here just like on our first date.

2 comments:

kensall said...

Have you heard the related song by The Monkees, Saturday's Child? The video is on YouTube.

Jeannie said...

No, but I'll check it out. Still thinking about your shuffle problem. Answers are forthcoming :)